Remanufacturing operation (Reman) receives components that have exceeded their initial life cycle and restores them to their original performance specifications. These Reman components then begin another life cycle with genuine Volvo reliability.
- The Reman Center is committed to protecting the environment, and has received the following commendations:
- The 1997 Pennsylvania Governor's Award for Environmental Excellence through elimination of hazardous wastes and recycling of most non-hazardous wastes.
- The Volvo Group Environmental Award for reducing the amount of waste going to a landfill by 85 percent from 1995 levels.
- Environmental Management System certified to ISO 14001.
- The 2004 Waste Watcher Award in the green procurement category by the Professional Recyclers of Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Waste Industries Association and the Keystone Chapter of the Solid Waste Association of North America.
2800 Commerce Drive
Middletown, PA 17057 U.S.A.
Phone: (717) 939-1338
Fax: (717) 939-8349